Oct 30, 2019
This podcast addresses:
1. The homeless "crisis," which really involves governments using taxpayer dollars to subsidize homelessness.
2. The fruits of Obama's military -- one dedicated to social justice and climate change -- reveal themselves in the attacks his high-ranking officers (plus one of Clinton's officers)...
Oct 25, 2019
This podcast discusses:
1. Tennessee as a haven for American values
2. The unending, but often very subtle, anti-Trump lies that media tells about the Russia hoax's inception, it's implementation, and its conclusion.
3. No, Hillary will never be president.
4. President Michelle?
5. Melania does not need to defend her...
Oct 24, 2019
1. Explains why I do not believe that "transgenderism" is real.
2. Discusses the facts of the James Younger case.
3. Explains the lack of science underlying so-called "transgenderism."
4. Gives a best guess as to why doctors go along with all this.
5. Discusses how promoting transgenderism advances the...
Oct 18, 2019
In this podcast, I talk about:
1. Elizabeth Warren is an economic illiterate, something due in part (I believe) to her academic background.
2. Bernie isn't cute, he's evil. (And I explain why.)
3. Trump's wisdom vis-a-vis Syria. He's already winning and I quote from people who help you understand why.
Oct 16, 2019
In this podcast, I discuss:
1. Why I'm not watching tonight's Democrat party presidential debate.
2. Why it's fundamentally important that the House vote on opening impeachment hearings.
3. Why Americans are better than Europeans (yes, I said it).