Nov 28, 2019
In this podcast I discuss the many things for which I am grateful this Thanksgiving. They include friends and family (and the wisdom to attain them), the many blessings of living in America, and my incredible gratitude that Donald Trump is the American president (along with all the reasons why I feel that way).
Nov 24, 2019
Although the world applies the terms "Left" and "Right" to the American political scene, those words fail to distinguish American conservatives from the rest of the world's political "Right." We conservatives are different and we're better.
Nov 11, 2019
In this podcast I discuss:
1. Why Leftism and Islam silence opposing ideas.
2. The Left's memory-holding of Eric Ciaramella's name.
3. Jeffrey Epstein and John Galt.
4. Senators who ought to recuse themselves from impeachment.
5. The military coup coming from the Pentagon Obama created.
6. Trump's efforts to stop...
Nov 4, 2019
In this podcast, I discuss:
1. How lovely and normal the American Southeast is (plus a riff about historic reenactments)
2. The plague of woke K-12 teachers and the ignorance they visit on students, with close looks at Christopher Columbus and Megan Thee Stallion.
3. People who foolishly accept as legitimate...
Nov 1, 2019
This podcast addresses these ideas:
1. The horrible feminization of modern thinking.
2. Politicians who want taxpayers to cover student loans ask us to pay something for nothing.
3. California's problems remind us that Nature is much bigger than we are and very rapacious.
4. The Whistleblower's staunch Leftism.